Flat 10% off on all products use coupon code: SAVE10
Buy Lorcet Online
What is Lorcet and what are the dangers of its abuse?
Before you buy Lorcet online, it is important to know almost everything about the drug. Lorcet is a narcotic pain reliever and a combination of Hydrocodone and acetaminophen, which is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Although the drug is classified as a Schedule II controlled substance and has a low potential for dependence, abuse, and addiction, it is prescribed that the drug should be taken as long as the pain for which it is being taken does not go away.
Since one of the components of the drug, Hydrocodone, is an opioid, there are brighter chances that a person taking the drug may get addicted to it and become dependent on the drug for survival. Sometimes the addiction gets so worse that the person may be found on the streets begging for the drug to stop their pain.
Effects of Lorcet
As we already told you that Lorcet is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, therefore, people buy Lorcet online in the U.S. whenever they feel any kind of pain. But most of the times the drug is prescribed only when the pain a person is experiencing starts becoming unbearable. The intensity of the drug may start increasing when it is taken with alcohol or other drugs and people may start abusing the drug in this manner as well.
Thus, some of the common symptoms of Lorcet abuse are small pupils, loss of appetite, severe itching, nausea, decrease in heart rate, constipation, confusion, mouth starts drying repeatedly, low blood pressure, finding it difficult to breathe, memory loss, and lack of concentration. On the other hand, the symptoms of abusing Lorcet for a long time include severe bleeding, liver failure, drowsiness, cardiac arrest, overdose, and death.
Sporting Lorcet Abuse
- We already told you that Lorcet is a drug taken to treat moderate to severe pain, therefore, it is a narcotic pain reliever. If you buy Lorcet online in the U.S. and take it within the prescribed limit, it is highly effective for controlling pain, however, a person can develop a habit of taking the drug regularly when it is taken for a long time.
- A person habitual of taking the drug may crave for intake even in between doses and will face physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms when the effects of the drug start wearing off.
- A person may develop a tolerance towards the side effects of the drug if it is taken for a long time and would feel like taking the drug more and more to keep feeling the same effects. The person may start using illegal means to get an additional dose of the drug beyond the one which is already prescribed.
- The person may take more than the prescribed dose of the drug at one intake only or take it after the prescribed dose of the drug has been taken. Intake of the drug for reason other than the one for which it is prescribed and by not following the instructions mentioned in the prescription is considered drug abuse.
- The drug is generally abused or taken the time and again to get high. It may be taken by using methods other than the one prescribed which can lead to decreased inhibitions, and cause individuals to appear drowsy, sluggish, slur their speech, and have disrupted mental facilities and motor coordination.